Tuesday, January 14, 2014

My Paris Lunch...15 Soups!



Last week with Chicago weather at -15 degrees, 
I remembered my warm and comforting November Paris Lunch....




Steps outside my Montmartre apartment, I discovered a Soup Fair featuring soups from some of France's best soup makers!

For less than $10....you were given a refillable bowl and spoon...and sent off to eat your way through the tents of contestants...

The " blue ball"???  ....To cast your vote for your favorite!!



Pumpkin soup with Indian spices...



Lentil with garlic and paprika....




Creme of celery topped with mushrooms...


Beet soup....






The Chefs came prepared....Top Chef style


Lots of soup lovers....


This little girl preferred a crepe from a nearby stand...





After sampling...time to vote.
Drop the blue ball into the numbered canister...Voila!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails