Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Behind Closed Doors, Parma Italy





Loved these huge old doors, discovered while wandering streets of Parma, Italy.
How heavy to open?




Old doors have a modern twist on opening...a lower panel altered for easy entrance!
A man arrived with bicycle...how will this fit through the altered panel?



I was happy to see....the doors can still open in the old way.
History is preserved...
And look inside....







WOW!
My timing was perfect to discover the beauty behind the doors.
I love my job...an opportunity to discover..
You just need to take the time to look.

I am in Parma for an incredible antique fair Thursday...but beauty is everywhere, no reason to wait till Thursday.

Location:Parma, Italy

1 comment:

  1. Ciao! It always amazes me what is behind those incredible doors. Have a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails