Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Where Will Art Lead ??

I love it when a post really connects....
On June 4th, Ronda Carman's of "All The Best" post included interview with jewelry designer,
Elizabeth Showers.
"Elizabeth began her creative journey at her grandmother's kitchen table", touched my heart.
This is my Elizabeth....turned 3 on Sunday.
Grandmas know not to worry....
cover the French table with a painter's canvas drop cloth...
add t-shirt from grandma's closet (this is a special one from Marburger Farm Antique Show)
Encourage creativity with oodles and oodles of art supplies..


Wonder...where will art lead??

2 comments:

  1. I tell you where it will lead....it will allow her to develop more pathways in the brain,,,,more pathways mean more ways to solve a problem....she will excel in life because she will be able to always find a solution to her problems!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theresa, I had goosebumps when I read your comment. How great!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails