Thursday, May 5, 2011

Decorate Your Space So Imagination Soars!



I am drawn to David Bromley's studio featured in May UK issue of ELLE DECORATION.
British-born and one of Australia's visual artists...
(working in film, photography, drawing, painting, poetry, and sculpture)
he has created his Melbourne studio/home in a prior Victorian arcade and hotel.

He decorates following his belief...
"Creativity is nurtured in a place where imagination soars".

Antique French chandeliers shine down on his artwork and found objects.

There is color, art, antiques, texture, a love for children, playfulness, surprises..
(did you notice the glass dome on the table?)
I could live in this room !

What encourages your imagination to soar?

2 comments:

  1. Yippee! A new post! I do love eclectic items gathered to tell a story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Theresa, I have discovered I am enjoying more playfulness and color in my decorating.

    You will see a bit more of this side of me in future post...stay tuned ;-) Nance

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails